Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week A Simple Microwaved Lunch! Mentaiko and Cream Udon Noodles
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect A Simple Microwaved Lunch! Mentaiko and Cream Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Simple Microwaved Lunch! Mentaiko and Cream Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to a simple microwaved lunch! mentaiko and cream udon noodles recipe. To cook a simple microwaved lunch! mentaiko and cream udon noodles you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare A Simple Microwaved Lunch! Mentaiko and Cream Udon Noodles:
- Use 1 of portion Frozen udon noodles.
- Take 7 grams of Butter.
- Take 20 grams of Mentaiko.
- Provide 1 cm of Garlic (tube type).
- Get 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- Provide 50 ml of Milk.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Provide 2 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Get 1 of Green onions or scallions.
Instructions to make A Simple Microwaved Lunch! Mentaiko and Cream Udon Noodles:
- Place the frozen noodles into a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave (600W for 3 minutes). While it is microwaving, mince the nori seaweed, shiso leaves, and green onions..
- Add the ＊ ingredient while still hot, and stir well..
- Season with salt and pepper, cover with plastic wrap or a lid, and microwave again (600W for 1 minute)..
- Give it another quick stir, arrange onto a plate, and top with nori seaweed, shiso leaves, and green onions, then it is done..
If you find this A Simple Microwaved Lunch! Mentaiko and Cream Udon Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.