Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Strawberries & Cream Shortbread biscuits recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberries & Cream Shortbread biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberries & Cream Shortbread biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberries & cream shortbread biscuits recipe. You can have strawberries & cream shortbread biscuits using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberries & Cream Shortbread biscuits:
- You need of Shortbread biscuits.
- Prepare 3 cup of Flour.
- Use 2 cup of butter.
- Provide 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Take 100 ml of Double cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Take of Strawberries.
Steps to make Strawberries & Cream Shortbread biscuits:
- Mix butter and granulated sugar for 2 minutes. It doesn’t have to be creamy. Once mixed well, add flour little at a time and keep mixing. Stop mixer 30 seconds before the dough stage. Important tip here is Shortbread dough should be finished on the table, not on the mixer. So stop mixer when big lumps starts to form. And mix it on the table and divide into 4 portions..
- Sprinkle flour on the table and Roll the dough into 1/4 or 1/2 inch sheet and cut it to the desired shape using cutters. Greasing the oven tray would avoid biscuits sticking into the tray. Bake it until the bottom of the biscuits are nice and hard. If you prefer Sprinkle granulated sugar on top of the biscuits as soon as it comes out of the oven. Cool the biscuits on a rack before storing it or decorating it..
- For whipped cream, beat double cream with icing sugar until stiff peaks forms. Refrigerate..
- Decorate the biscuits with cream and strawberries just before serving. (I have used star nozzle and the piping bag).
If you find this Strawberries & Cream Shortbread biscuits recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.