Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mozzarella filled slow cooker meatballs recipe. To make mozzarella filled slow cooker meatballs you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs:
- Take 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 pound of hot Italian sausage.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Take 16 oz of square of low moisture mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs:
- Cut mozzarella cheese into 3/4 inch cubes and then store them in refrigerator while preparing the meat.
- Mix the remainder of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl with your hands.
- Roll golf ball sized balls with the meat mixture.
- Squish mozzarella cube into the center and pull the edges of the meat ball around it until it's a ball again.
- Put a small layer of tomato sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker and arrange the meat balls in slow cooker and cover them in tomato sauce.
- Cook on high for 2 to 2.5 hours.
If you find this Mozzarella Filled Slow Cooker Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.