How to Prepare Homemade Vegetable Paneer Tikka Grill
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Paneer Tikka Grill recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Paneer Tikka Grill recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable paneer tikka grill recipe. To cook vegetable paneer tikka grill you only need 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Paneer Tikka Grill:
- Use of Cottage Cheese(paneer) Cubes.
- Get of Onion.
- Take of Parboiled Potato.
- Provide of Green Bell pepper.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper.
- You need of Red chilli Powder.
- Get of Coriander Cumin Powder.
- Use of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Paneer Tikka Masala/ Garam Masala.
- Take of Chat Masala.
- Take of Curd.
- Get of cilantro.
- Take of green chillis.
- Use of Garlic pcs.
- Provide of Ginger.
- Get of lemon juice.
- Get of skewers dipped in hot water.
Steps to make Vegetable Paneer Tikka Grill:
- Take a mixture add Cliantro,green chilli, ginger, garlic, lemon,1 cup water, 1tbs of each spices on the above list. Blend it and add curd in the end give it a mix and transfer it to the bowl..
- In the bowl add cut onions, bell peppers, potatoes, and let it marinate. In a sperate bowl marinate the cottage cheese with the same blendid sauce. After 30 mins of marination place them in skewers vegetables first and then cottage cheese and place them in a baking tray spread the remaining marination and add a drizzile of oil once its ready. Put in an oven if cooking indoors for 15-20 mins 365 degrees and keep checking in between.
If you find this Vegetable Paneer Tikka Grill recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.