Easiest Way to Make Speedy White sauce enchiladas
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White sauce enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White sauce enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white sauce enchiladas recipe. You can cook white sauce enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make White sauce enchiladas:
- Provide 1 of chicken.
- Provide of Cream of chicken (2 cans of 10.5 oz).
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/3 cup of milk.
- Provide of Green chilies (4.5 oz can).
- Use of Corn tortillas.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Get of Cheddar cheese.
- Take of Colby jack.
- You need of Seasonings (I used minced garlic, garlic salt, garlic powder, onion powder, onion pieces, parsley).
Instructions to make White sauce enchiladas:
- Can boil chicken breasts and shred, about 4. (If using a rotisserie chicken, just debone and de-skin then shred).
- In a seperate bowl combine both cans of soup, milk, sour cream, and season..
- Add half of soup mixture into chicken, along with the green chili, seasonings, and add some of the cheeses..
- Heat corn tortillas in microwave, according to package. (Or in oil, my preferred way!).
- Begin to fill tortillas, and place into a baking dish. (If any leftover chicken mixture, add it back into the sauce mix).
- Spread the sauce mix a top the enchiladas, and top with cheeses..
- Place in oven on 350F for 35 minutes..
If you find this White sauce enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.