Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Grill cheese corn sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grill cheese corn sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grill cheese corn sandwich recipe. You can have grill cheese corn sandwich using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grill cheese corn sandwich:
- Use 4 of bread slices.
- You need 1 of chopped cucumber.
- Provide 2 of chopped tomato.
- Take 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Get 100 gram of paneer.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of Coriander chutney.
- Get 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Use 4-5 of boiled potato.
- Use 1 tbsp of Pure ghee.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry Mango powder.
Steps to make Grill cheese corn sandwich:
- First heat ghee in a pan and add asafoetida and cumin seeds, when they start to crackle add Red chilli powder, coriander powder..
- Then add mashed boiled potatoes and mix them well. Now add garam masala, green chilli and mix again..
- Now add salt, mayoneese and boiled sweet corn and cook for 5 mins..
- Finally add paneer, dry Mango powder, mix well and cook for 5 minutes. Now add chopped coriander leaves and potatoes – corn stuffing is ready..
- Now take breads and spread tomato ketchup on one and add coriander chutney on other. Then spread potato – corn stuffing on one side and spread grated cheese over it..
- Now spread chopped tomatoes and cucumber on other side of the bread and place one on another. Apply ghee or butter on one side and place that of the sandwich in grilled Sandwich maker, then apply ghee/ butter on other side and close the sandwich maker..
- After desired time open Sandwich maker, sandwiches should be grilled from both the sides. Cut the sandwiches and serve hot..
If you find this Grill cheese corn sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.