Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Red lentil pasta with white sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Red lentil pasta with white sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Red lentil pasta with white sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked red lentil pasta with white sauce recipe. You can cook baked red lentil pasta with white sauce using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Red lentil pasta with white sauce:
- Get of Red lentils pasta.
- Use 1 of carrot.
- Use 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of beetroot.
- Take 1/4 portion of cabbage.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Use of Oregano.
- Use of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Cron kernels.
- You need of Spinach puree.
- Provide of Crushed garlic.
- Use of Ginger paste.
- Take of Green chilli paste.
- Get of Shredded cheese.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Use of Wheat flour.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Sriracha.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- You need of Chilli sauce.
- Use of Olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Red lentil pasta with white sauce:
- Boil pasta according to directions.After its boiled strain it.Meanwhile pasta is boiling start working with vegetables.Add vegetables in chopper/ food processor and chop them.Do not over chop them.Just or two push and it should be done..
- In a wok/ pan,add olive oil,add in crushed garlic,ginger paste and green chili paste and cook until rawness of garlic is completely gone.Now add in all the chopped vegetables and salt and cook them.After they are cook add in spinach purée and further cook for few minutes.Now add in soy sauce,Sriracha and chilli sauce.Add in cooked pasta and stir it.Pasta is already..
- Now add in soy sauce,Sriracha and chilli sauce..
- Add in cooked pasta and stir it.Pasta is already..
- For white Sauce:- In a pan add in olive oil.Add 2-3 tbs wheat flour and roast until it’s golden in color.Now add in milk little by little, make sure there are no lumps.Keep stirring while adding mily.Once it starts to boil add in oregano,chili flakes,black pepper and salt. Stir it well and turn off flame..
- Baking :- Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.In a baking tray combine pasta and white sauce and stir well.Sprinkle some cheese on top..
- Now put it into oven and bake it for 10 minutes.After 10 minutes reduce the temperature to 400 degrees fahrenheit and bake it for 10 more minutes.And last Broil it for 2-3 minutes.Keep eye on it while broil. Now pasta is already to serve..
If you find this Baked Red lentil pasta with white sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.