Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Gluten-free & Dairy-free Quiche recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten-free & Dairy-free Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten-free & Dairy-free Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten-free & dairy-free quiche recipe. You can have gluten-free & dairy-free quiche using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gluten-free & Dairy-free Quiche:
- Get of <Basic Ingredients per serving>.
- Use of ‘Abura-agé’ (Thin Fried Tofu).
- Take of large Egg.
- You need of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of <Other Ingredients per serving>.
- You need of *Note: Add 1/4 to 1/3 cup in total of meat, seafood or vegetables.
- You need of Prawns *cut into small pieces.
- Get of Edamame.
- Use of Cooked Spinach *well drained.
- Use of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Instructions to make Gluten-free & Dairy-free Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Wrap 'Abura-agé' with paper towel and slightly heat in microwave. Then press it to remove excess oil. *Note: This process is optional..
- Cut one long end and short ends of ‘Abura-agé’ to open it into a square. Place in the pie dish..
- Whisk Egg(s) and Mayonnaise in a large jug or bowl, add other ingredients and combine. Spoon the mixture into the ‘Abura-agé’ lined pie dish. Cook for 20 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve warm or cold..
If you find this Gluten-free & Dairy-free Quiche recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.