Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Choco Shortbread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Choco Shortbread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Choco Shortbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choco Shortbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to choco shortbread recipe. You can have choco shortbread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Choco Shortbread:
- You need of all-purpose flour / Maida.
- Provide of cornstarch/cornflour.
- Provide of butter, softened.
- Take of powdered sugar.
- Get of salt.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of chocolate chips (white/milk/dark).
- Use of choco chips or chocolate (optional).
Instructions to make Choco Shortbread:
- Preheat oven to 165 degree Celsius.
- Sift flour and cornflour together and set aside. I barely had some cornflour in my home so I added a bit of custard powder. It works too and gives a bit more colour. Cream butter until smooth then add sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until fluffy. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating low until dough forms..
- Knead in the chocolate chips. I used white chocolate chips. You can use milk or dark or even butterscotch chips (if so, change the title to butterscotch cookies LOL) according to your preference..
- Shape dough into two equal parts. You can use cookie cutters or use hand to mould them into a desired shape or cut them into wedges..
- Bake for 25 mins. After baking, remove them immediately so that they cool. Dont overbake since it can possibly burn the cookies..
- Melt remaining chips or some chocolate and drizzle over the shortbreads. Enjoy !.
If you find this Choco Shortbread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.