Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chizza recipe. You can cook chizza using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chizza:
- Use of marinade:-.
- Get 2 of Chicken breast.
- Use 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take of Breading:-.
- Get 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 of pepper powder.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of cornflakes crushed.
- Prepare of oil to deep fry.
- Use 4 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Use 1 cup of mozarella cheese.
- Prepare of few oregano.
- Get of few chilliflakes.
Instructions to make Chizza:
- Slice the chicken breast horizontally and shape in butterfly chicken.slightly flatten them..
- Mix everything and soak chicken in buttermilk and spices for 2 hours or more in refrigerator.(soaking makes it's more juicy).
- Take the marinated chicken and coat in the breading flour(all purpose flour+cornstarch+salt + pepper).
- Again coat the floured chicken in egg. Now coat the egg washed chicken in crushed cornflakes and keep aside for 20 mins..
- Deep fry in oil and drain.(do not drain on paper towels as this makes deep fried soggy.Instead use wire rack set).
- Apply pizza sauce on fried chicken and top it with mozarella cheese + oregano+ chilli flakes(use anything as per your preference). Bake and grill on preheated oven for 8- 10 mins till cheese melts..
- Serve it with french fries and coleslaw.
If you find this Chizza recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.