Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Garlic Mayo Flavored Karaage Fried Chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic Mayo Flavored Karaage Fried Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Mayo Flavored Karaage Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Mayo Flavored Karaage Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic mayo flavored karaage fried chicken recipe. You can cook garlic mayo flavored karaage fried chicken using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Mayo Flavored Karaage Fried Chicken:
- Prepare 260 grams of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- Use 1 of ~1 tablespoon ★Garlic powder.
- Provide 1 of ★Salt and pepper.
- Provide 5 of to 6 shakes ★ Umami seasoning (optional).
- Use of The ● ingredients are for the breading.
- Provide 66 ml of ●Plain flour.
- You need 1 large of ●Egg.
- Prepare 1 of ~1 tablespoon ●Garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ●Grated ginger.
- Provide 1/2 of ●Salt.
Instructions to make Garlic Mayo Flavored Karaage Fried Chicken:
- Cut the meat into 3-4 cm chunks (small), and cut 4-5 notches into the center..
- Coat Step 1 with ★ inside a plastic bag, and let sit for 30 minutes. If you let it sit for 1/2-1 while day, then you will be able to eat it at its tastiest..
- Add • to Step 2, and mix well. If you stored it in the fridge in summer, then let it warm up to room temperature at this point. The frying time will just take longer..
- Fill the pan up only half way with oil and no more, and warm it up. The grease will overflow if you use too much, so make sure only to fill it up to half way!.
- Add in the meat once it has reached the desired temperature. It will continue to bubble for a while, and the bubbles could overflow if the temperature is too high!!.
- Fry at a medium heat or lower. Add the meat so that the oil doesn't reach higher than 80% of the pot, and fry slowly..
- This has turned out to be plump and tender juicy fried chicken..
- I use Ajinomoto to season this. If you don't want to use it, then the taste will change a lot, so make adjustments (salt content and richness) while checking the taste..
If you find this Garlic Mayo Flavored Karaage Fried Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.