Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achar (eastern pickle) Chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achar (eastern pickle) Chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Do this for your house, not just the kitchen. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to achar (eastern pickle) chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita. recipe. To cook achar (eastern pickle) chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita. you need 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Achar (eastern pickle) Chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita.:
- You need of Achar Curry.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of onion seeds.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of fennell seeds.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 of bell pepper.
- You need 3 of peices of achar.
- You need 2 tbsp of achar oil and masalas.
- Get 1 kg of boneless chicken.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 3 tbsp of lukewarm water.
- Get 1 tsp of heaped red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmuric pwder.
- Get of Mint and Cucumber Raita.
- Provide 300 ml of greek yougart.
- You need 1 bunch of mint leaves.
- Get 1 of cucumber.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide of Boiled Rice.
- Use 500 grams of rice.
- Take 1 of corriander for decor.
Instructions to make Achar (eastern pickle) Chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita.:
- For the curry, start by finely slicing the onion and leave to one side..
- Then chop the garlic as well as the bell peppers, however, after chopping do NOT keep in the same plate as the garlic..
- Chop the tomatoes into small chunks..
- In a pot, add the oil and onion, sweating them down..
- Once the onions are ready add the garlic but be sure not to burn the garlic..
- Add the achar, masalas, seeds, turaric and red chilli powder. Add salt to taste..
- Add about 3 tablespoons of water so you do not burn the masalas..
- After about 2 minutes, add the chicken and stir fry for about 5-8 minutes..
- Add all the vegetables and cool on a high speed, while stiring, for 3-4 minutes..
- Turn the heat on low-mid heat, cover and leave the pit for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Be sure to stir every 10 minutes..
- To make the rice, add water to a pan and add the rice..
- Boil until the water has evaporated and the rice is tender. Make sure the heat is on low and cover your pot..
- For the Raita, grate a cucumber and wrap ina tea towl. Squeeze so excess moisture has soaked away..
- Finley chop the mint and put in a bowl with the cucumber. Add the yougart and cumin seeds. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Plate everything together. Cheak out my picture for ideas on how to plate..
- Enjoy :).
If you find this Achar (eastern pickle) Chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita. recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.