Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach waffles chaat recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach waffles chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach waffles chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach waffles chaat recipe. You can have spinach waffles chaat using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach waffles chaat:
- Provide 1 bunch of spinach.
- Take Half of bunch coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of oats powdered.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger grated.
- Use of Salt red chillipowder and chaat masala as per taste.
- Provide 3 tsp of green chutney.
- Use 2 tsp of tamrind chutney.
- Get 3 tsp of beaten curds.
- Provide of Few pomegranate seeds.
- Take 1 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of nylon sev.
Steps to make Spinach waffles chaat:
- Wash spinach and coriander leaves. Blend in a mixer along with chilli, ginger and garlic..
- Add 1/2 cup water and 2 tsp oil to make a smooth paste..
- Add powdered oats to the green mixture.
- Preheat oven and grease a waffle mould..
- Add salt and spices to the oats spinach mixture and pour it in the waffle mould and bake it for 12 minutes or till firm and crisp..
- Remove and unmould waffles. One can just eat them as it is..
- Place the waffles in a serving plate and fill corn, onion and tomatoes in the waffle..
- Top the waffle with some curd, green chutney, Tamarind chutney and pomegranate seeds. Sprinkle some chaat masala on top..
- Sprinkle some nylon sev on top.
If you find this Spinach waffles chaat recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.