Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Spinach pancake with spicy salad
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach pancake with spicy salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach pancake with spicy salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach pancake with spicy salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Start with changing the light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach pancake with spicy salad recipe. To cook spinach pancake with spicy salad you need 24 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach pancake with spicy salad:
- Provide 1/2 cup of Oats flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of blanched Spinach puree.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take as needed of Olive oil or any vegetable oil to rub the pan.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1 of ripe Kiwi.
- Use 1 of Pears.
- You need 5-6 of cherry Tomatoes.
- Provide 7-8 of baby Spinach leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded purple Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of small red Jalapeño/red Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of small green Jalapeño/green Capsicum.
- Use 1/2 of Lemon.
- You need 4-5 of Fresh Mint leaves.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Flax seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of crushed Black peppers.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sumac.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Hummus/Hung curd/Sour cream.
Steps to make Spinach pancake with spicy salad:
- Take 1/2 cup oats in a grinder and pulse to make oats flour..
- In a blender add in 1 cup of buttermilk. If you don't have buttermilk mix 2-3 tablespoon of yoghurt with water and use..
- Also add in 1/2 cup of spinach puree. Blend well..
- Now add in 1/2 cup of oats flour,1/2 cup wheat flour, 1 teaspoon Baking powder, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 teaspoon salt..
- Blend again to make a batter (not too thin not too thick)..
- Pancake batter is ready now, cover and set aside for 15 minutes..
- In the meantime, make the salad. For that shread purple cabbage and place in a mixing bowl..
- Also chop all the vegetables, greens and fruits and add in to the bowl..
- For the seasoning, add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 of a lemon juice, 1 tablespoon flax seeds,1 teaspoon of sumac/amchoor powder, 1 teaspoon of crushed black pepper and salt.
- Mix everything well so that seasoning coats the fruits and vegetables. Your colourful spicy salad is ready now. Set aside..
- Take a nonstick pan, rub little oil and add in 2 tablespoons of batter..
- Swirl the pan to spread the batter..
- Cover and cook in low heat for 2-3 minutes or until the pancake becomes firm..
- Remove from pan, place in a dish. Clean the pan with a tissue, rub oil and cook another pancake..
- For serving place 1 pancake on a dish, spread 1 tablespoon of hummus or hung curd on one side of the pancake. I used hummus,you can use hung curd or sour cream also..
- Top with prepared spicy salad. Also sprinkle some flex seeds. Cover one side of the pancake over the stuffing and serve..
- You can also serve without folding the pancake as like the picture..
If you find this Spinach pancake with spicy salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.