Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce recipe. You can have fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce:
- Provide of Fish taco.
- Get 4 slice of tilapia.
- Get 1 of italian breading.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of limes.
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Take 2 of avacado.
- Provide 1 head of cabbage.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Take 2 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 dash of chili powder.
- Get 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 dash of pepper.
- Provide 1 dash of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 dozen of corn tortillas.
Instructions to make Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce:
- take the 2 eggs put in bowl and whip til smooth mixture.
- dip talapia in egg mixture then in breading.
- put breaded talapia in preheated frying pan with olive oil.
- cook til fish for 5 min or until flakey.
- to make the fish sauce take mayo, sour cream, 1 diced jalapeno, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, and spices and mix together in bowl.
- squeeze 1/4 of lime to fish sauce and a couple dashes of whatever hot sauce you prefer and mix in.
- put cooked fish, fish sauce, sliced cabbage, sliced avacado, and diced jalapeno inside a double layered corn tortilla.
- squeeze lime on top and enjoy.
If you find this Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.