Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate chip Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate chip Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate chip Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip cookies recipe. To make chocolate chip cookies you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate chip Cookies:
- Provide of S1: Dry Ingredients.
- Provide of flour (354 grams).
- Take of salt.
- Use of baking soda.
- Provide of S2: Wet Ingredients.
- Get of melted heated then cooled butter.
- Take of white sugar (170 grams).
- Provide of brown sugar (212 grams).
- Provide of large eggs.
- Get of vanilla.
- You need of Add separately at the end.
- Get of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate chip Cookies:
- Mix wet ingredients all together really well with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until all well blended.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually to form a hard dough texture.
- Add the chocolate chip right at the end.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour. The longer you leave it the better the taste.
- Preheat oven to 190° for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile form 1/4 size ball shapes from the dough and place spaced out on a tray.
- Bake for atleast 12-15 mins. The longer you cook the less chewy, the more crunchy it gets.
- When removed the cookie will still be really soft but will harden as cooled down.
If you find this Chocolate chip Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.