Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut Macaroons recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely purchase many items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons recipe. You can cook coconut macaroons using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Macaroons:
- Provide 400 g of desicated coconut.
- You need 200 ml of condensed milk.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Provide 2 of large egg whites.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 120 g of chocolate.
Instructions to make Coconut Macaroons:
- Preheat oven with two racks available. Line two trays with baking paper.
- Mix the coconut, condensed milk and vanilla in a bowl and set aside.
- Whip the egg whites until firm. Fold into the coconut mix..
- Spoon walnut sized balls on top the baking paper. Bake until the base and coconut tips are golden..
- Remove from oven. Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Dip the macaroon bottoms in the molten chocolate and return to the baking paper until set. Allow to cool on a rack after that..
If you find this Coconut Macaroons recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.