Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Chocolate chip cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate chip cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate chip cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip cookies recipe. To cook chocolate chip cookies you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip cookies:
- Use of unsalted butter.
- Get of Brown Sugar.
- Provide of White Sugar.
- Provide of + 2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide of Baking Soda.
- Use of salt.
- You need of Dominican Vanilla (any vanilla is fine).
- Prepare of Egg.
- Take of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate chip cookies:
- In a small saucepan melt the butter. Once melted, add both sugars to the warm butter and stir. Let it cool. In another bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda and swift together and set aside..
- In another bowl, lightly beat the egg and vanilla together. Then add this to the butter sugar mixture..
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour and stir until well combined adding the chocolate chips too. Once combined, let it cool in the fridge for half hour or so. We didn't have enough chocolate chips as we wanted..
- Set oven to 375F (190c). Take the cookie dough out and begin to roll them into small size balls. Place them in a cookie sheet ungreased..
- Once your oven is done preheating place cookies in for 10 minutes..
If you find this Chocolate chip cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.