Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip cookies recipe. To cook chocolate chip cookies you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Use of Dry Ingredients.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- Use of room temperature unsalted butter.
- Provide of granulated sugar.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Take of large eggs.
- Provide of Chocolate.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- Provide of chopped bittersweet chocolate.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- In a bowl add flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, add butter, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla, and eggs..
- Use a KitchenAid mixer to combine the wets and the drys..
- Add chocolate chips and bittersweet chocolate while the KitchenAid mixer is still running..
- Use a 2 oz. ice cream scoop to scoop onto the parchment paper on the baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-15 minutes.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.