Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan whole wheat-oats- banana bread recipe. You can cook vegan whole wheat-oats- banana bread using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread:
- Provide 4 of Medium Size Ripe Bananans.
- Provide 1 1/2 Cup of Whole wheat Flour.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Quick Oats.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Canola oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 1/4-1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Nutmeg Powder (Optional).
- You need 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shelled Walnuts.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
Steps to make Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan with some butter or Oil spray..
- Take bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender. Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates..
- Now, add oil, Vanilla extract to the banana mixture. And mix them well..
- In a medium bowl, measure and sieve the flour with baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt..
- Now, transfer the dry ingredients to the banana mixtures..
- Using folding-cut-folding method, mix the whole mixture.Do not over mix..
- After everything mixed evenly, incorporate walnuts and chocolate chips, and again mix everything..
- Transfer this into the greased loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 min. or until toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean..
- Transfer the banana bread on cooling rack and let them cool for 10 min..
- Slice them and serve warm with hot cup of coffee or tea..
- This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for longer period of time..
If you find this Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.