Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably choose many items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip muffins recipe. To cook chocolate chip muffins you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Get 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 3/4 cups of milk.
- Provide 1/3 cups of vegetable oil.
- You need 3/4 cups of miniature semisweet chocolate chips.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack..
If you find this Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.