Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana Bread – vegan and GF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Bread – vegan and GF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread – vegan and GF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread – vegan and gf recipe. You can cook banana bread – vegan and gf using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread – vegan and GF:
- Get 2 cups of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ground cloves.
- Provide 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 4 of ripe bananas – mash 3 and slice 1.
- Get A few of dates, chopped.
- Use 1 handful of walnuts, roughly chopped – optional.
Steps to make Banana Bread – vegan and GF:
- Preheat the oven to 190C..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, spices and salt..
- Add the lemon juice, water, coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix well..
- Add the mashed bananas. Mix well..
- Stir in the dates and the walnuts if using..
- Put into a loaf tin – lined if it’s not a silicone one. Put the banana slices on top as decoration..
- Bake for about 50 mins – until golden. It’s ready if you put a skewer in and it comes out clean. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Banana Bread – vegan and GF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.