Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Suji halwa milk dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suji halwa milk dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to suji halwa milk dip recipe. To cook suji halwa milk dip you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Suji halwa milk dip:
- Prepare of suji.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Use of Desi ghee.
- Provide of Milk.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Dry fruit chopped (optional).
- Prepare of strands of saffron.
Instructions to make Suji halwa milk dip:
- In a bowl make a paste of milk and suji rest it10 minute.
- Take a nonstick pan add ghee let it hot add suji paste stir continuously other wise it can lumps.
- Cook it continuously until it changes colour brown.
- In other pan boil water and sugar let it boil add kesar leaves already deep in 2 tbsp milk..
- Add chasni into the pan of brown suji paste cook approx 5 minutes..
- We used leftover chasni from rasgulla..
- It turns into thick consistency add dry fruits of your choice.Serve hot and enjoy..
- It is suji halwa but it's taste is different from normal suji halwa..
- You can remove ghee on the top of the halwa when it properly cooked it can easily remove with spoon..
If you find this Suji halwa milk dip recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.