Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sloppy joe pizza (stuffed crust) recipe. You can cook sloppy joe pizza (stuffed crust) using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust):
- You need 1 can of refrigerated pizza dough (I use the thin crust version).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce of your choice.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Cheese flavored French's French fried onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced red onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced yellow onion.
- Get 6 stick of colby string cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded colby cheese.
Instructions to make Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust):
- Preheat oven to 400°F (or whatever temp is recommended on pizza crust dough can).
- Saute red and yellow diced onions on medium heat in skillet using small amount of olive oil. Set aside sautéed onions.
- Brown pound of ground beef in skillet om medium heat and drain grease. After drained, add sauted onions and sloppy Joe sauce from can. Stir together and return to stove top.
- Cook browned ground beef, onion and sloppy Joe sauce according to can directions (usually heating on medium until it bubbles, then turn heat to low and simmer covered 5 to 10 minutes). Set mixture aside when complete..
- Unroll dough onto 8 x 12 cookie sheet.
- Place string cheese around edges of dough leaving about half inch of space between string cheese and edge of dough..
- Fold edges of dough over string cheese and press to seal to form stuffed crust.
- Crush 3/4 cup of the French's cheese french fried onions and press lightly into pizza crust dough..
- Par bake stuffed crust according to directions on can of pizza crust dough of your choice (usually 5 to 6 minutes).
- Allow par baked crust to cool 5 minutes, then evenly top with cooked sloppy Joe beef mixture.
- Top sloppy Joe beef mixture with shredded colby cheese evenly (I often end up sprinkling more on. Never have too much cheese…).
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup of uncrushed French's French fried cheese onions on top of shredded colby..
- Bake pizza in oven according to directions on crust can (in thin crust case, 10-12 minutes) or until edges are golden..
- Remove pizza from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes before cutting. Serve and Enjoy!.
If you find this Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.