Steps to Prepare Ultimate Easy California Rolls
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy California Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy California Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy California Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You should replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy california rolls recipe. You can cook easy california rolls using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy California Rolls:
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Provide 1 of pack Imitation crab sticks.
- Use 1 can of Canned tuna.
- You need 3 of leaves Red leaf lettuce.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Take 450 grams of White rice.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sushi rice seasoning (liquid or powdered).
- Provide 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 4 of sheets Toasted nori seaweed.
- Provide 1 of White sesame seeds.
Steps to make Easy California Rolls:
- Make sushi rice by mixing freshly cooked rice and the sushi rice seasoning. Leave to cool..
- Next, make a Japanese-style omelet and leave to cool as well..
- Slice the avocado lengthwise. Drain the oil from the canned tuna, and season with mayonnaise, salt and pepper..
- Lay a large sheet of plastic wrap over a sushi mat. Spread out a layer of sushi rice and place a sheet of toasted nori seaweed on top..
- Place the red leaf lettuce on top of that, then the omelet, imitation crab stick, tuna, and avocado..
- Start wrapping it up from front to back. Remembering not to tuck in the plastic wrap when you reach the back is important here!.
- Press the sushi mat firmly to roll up the sushi securely..
- To prevent the rice from sticking onto your knife, take care to wet the knife between each slice. Dish it up, top with sesame seeds and it's done..
If you find this Easy California Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.