Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Tikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Tikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo tikki recipe. To cook aloo tikki you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Tikki:
- Take 1 cup of Left over aloo masala (left after making parathas).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mustard sauce.
- Take 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 stick of celery sliced.
- Get as needed of Salad leaves.
- Get as needed of Food syringes.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 5-6 of Red Chilli.
Instructions to make Aloo Tikki:
- Take the left over aloo masala(boiled aloo masala, salt, dry masalas, chopped onions, chopped kotmir).
- Make aloo tikkis and dip them in bread.
- Take the eggs add salt and pepper and dip the aloo tikkis and fry them shallow fry..
- Take mustard sauce add onions and celery and mix. Arrange the sauce on your serving tray.
- Place the tikkis over the sauce.
- Take the syringe and fill it with chilli oil. Inject these syringes into the tikkis..
- CHILLI OIL-in 1 tbsp oil add 5 to 6 red chillies chopped and cook till the oil changes colour..
- These food injections are available in any baking store..
- Garnish with some salad leaves.
If you find this Aloo Tikki recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.