Recipe of Ultimate Veg hakka noodles in Mexican style
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg hakka noodles in Mexican style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg hakka noodles in Mexican style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Nuts and various seeds is a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. Most nuts will have a lot of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body uses these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg hakka noodles in mexican style recipe. To make veg hakka noodles in mexican style you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg hakka noodles in Mexican style:
- Get 1 pack of hakk noodles.
- Provide 1 cup of guacamole.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of full cabbage grated.
- Take 1 cup of dark kidney beans boiled.
- Provide 1 of jalapeno chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of hot salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 4-5 cloves of garlic sliced.
Instructions to make Veg hakka noodles in Mexican style:
- First add noodles in boiling water with addition of salt and oil around tbsp.
- Now in another pan add 1 tbsp around oil then add garlic and onion.saute for 2 minutes and then add other all the ingredients and spices then saute well for softened the cabbage.
- When cabbage looks softened and other side noodles got boil.rinse noodles in cold water to make them nonsticky.add boiled noodles to prepared mixture..
- Just mix well at high flame for 2 minutes then turn off the gas bcuz everything prepared already.enjoy.stay safe stay healthy and happy with me.
Hakka noodles are made of unleavened refined wheat flour. If you are trying to avoid refined foods then you may use any other whole grain noodles. Make sure to chop the vegetables as thin as possible as they will take less time to cook. Veg Hakka Noodles is an Indo-Chinese preparation made by tossing boiled noodles and stir fried vegetables in Chinese Sauces. You can make this dish even healthier by using whole wheat noodles in place of plain flour (maida) ones and using a low sodium soy sauce. hakka noodles are very similar to veg noodles recipe. however, in india, more popularly known as hakka veg noodles. hakka cuisine there is a subtle difference between normal noodles recipe and veg hakka noodles recipe. firstly, the main difference between those two is the style of preparations.
If you find this Veg hakka noodles in Mexican style recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.