Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Udon noodles alle Vongole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Udon noodles alle Vongole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to udon noodles alle vongole recipe. To make udon noodles alle vongole you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Udon noodles alle Vongole:
- Take 2 of servings Cooked udon noodles.
- You need 300 grams of Asari or manila clams.
- Get 3 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- Get 2 tsp of Granulated soup stock from sea scallops.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Prepare 3 of Scallions.
Steps to make Udon noodles alle Vongole:
- Remove sand from the clams and wash them. Remove seeds from the red chili pepper. Mince the garlic, scallion and red chili pepper..
- In a deep pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and cook the udon noodles and remove from the pan..
- In the same pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add the garlic and red chili peppers. When fragrant, add the clams and cook for a shot while, then add the sake and water. Cover with the lid and bring to a boil..
- Once the clams have opened, add the cooked udon noodles, soup base from the scallops, soy sauce and salt and bring to a boil. Add the katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken the liquid..
- Serve on a plate and done..
If you find this Udon noodles alle Vongole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.