Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthier Sweet Potato Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthier Sweet Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthier Sweet Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthier sweet potato casserole recipe. To make healthier sweet potato casserole you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthier Sweet Potato Casserole:
- Get of topping.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of Rolled Oats.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped Pecans.
- Use 1/4 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Take of filling.
- Provide 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 3 cup of Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
- Take 1/3 cup of Half-and-Half (fat free).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter (melted).
Instructions to make Healthier Sweet Potato Casserole:
- For the topping; stir cinnamon, pecans, flour, oats, and sugar together. Add butter until combined and set aside.
- For the filling; beat the eggs together in a medium bowl. Stir in vanilla, sugar, and salt until combined. Add and mix the mashed sweet potatoes and half-and-half.
- Pour filling into a greased casserole dish (about 2 qt size).
- Sprinkle topping over the filling..
- Bake at 350°F for 25-35 minutes. Let cool before serving.
If you find this Healthier Sweet Potato Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.