Simple Way to Prepare Quick Golden syrup steamed pudding
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Golden syrup steamed pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden syrup steamed pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all good for improving your mood. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to golden syrup steamed pudding recipe. To cook golden syrup steamed pudding you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Golden syrup steamed pudding:
- Use 175 g of butter or margerine.
- Take 175 g of self raising flour.
- You need 175 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 1 of -tbsp milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of white breadcrumbs.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Golden syrup steamed pudding:
- Add breadcrumbs to bottom of a pudding bowl and stir in golden syrup until covered..
- Cream butter and sugar. Stir in eggs one at a time..
- Add flour and salt and fold into the mixture..
- Add milk and fold in to incorporate but do not overwork the mixture..
- Spoon over the golden syrup..
- Grease a sheet of baking foil and fold a pleat. Repeat with baking paper. Place over the pudding basin and secure tightly with string. The pleat will allow the pudding to rise without spilling over the sides if the bowl during cooking..
- Place pudding bowl into a large pan and pour in boiling water half way up the pudding dish. Cover pan with a lid..
- Simmer on a low heat for 90 minutes. Make sure the water remains topped up to the half way mark. If the pan needs to be topped up, do so with boiling water only..
Put the golden syrup in the bottom of the pudding steamer then pour in the mixture. A comforting steamed pudding recipe with golden syrup. Chef Steve Cumper conjures up an alluring dessert. Pour the golden syrup in the base of the pudding basin. Pour the golden syrup into the base.
If you find this Golden syrup steamed pudding recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.