Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Tuna Tostada recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Tuna Tostada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Tuna Tostada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tuna tostada recipe. To cook spicy tuna tostada you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Tuna Tostada:
- Get of Tuna:.
- You need 9 oz of tuna steak.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 of " ginger root, peeled and minced.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Provide as needed of olive oil.
- You need of Spicy mayo:.
- Get 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pequin pepper powder, if available, or substitute with Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Fried leek:.
- Use 2 of " of the white part of a leek.
- Prepare as needed of frying oil of your choice (do not use olive oil).
- You need of Tostadas:.
- Prepare 4 of tostadas.
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado.
Instructions to make Spicy Tuna Tostada:
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice, and ginger. Marinate the tuna in this, turning ocassionally to fully impregnate..
- For the spicy mayo: ideally, you'd use Pequin pepper powder, but that's not always easy to find, so you can substitute with Cayenne pepper, as we did here. Add the powder to the mayonnaise and mix well..
- Next, cut the leek in half and slice it into half-moons, as thinly as possible..
- In a skillet, heat frying oil on high and fry the leeks until golden brown. Be careful not to let them darken too much, as they will become bitter. Remove from heat and let cool on paper towels to absorb excess oil..
- Using the same skillet (caution: very hot), heat the olive oil and sear the tuna. No more than one minute per side! Then, transfer to a cutting board and slice it as thinly as possible..
- Spread the spicy mayo on each tostada and distribute the tuna slices on them..
- Add 1/4 of the avocado on each tostada and top with a generous pinch of fried leek. Voilá! Enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Tuna Tostada recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.