Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato rolls recipe. You can cook sweet potato rolls using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Rolls:
- Prepare of the rolls.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk/ warmed to about 110 degrees.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar to add to warm milk.
- Take 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of already prepared plain mashed sweet potatoes.
- Get 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted butter / room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 3 1/2 cup of flour.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Rolls:
- In mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in milk and teaspoon of sugar..
- Add sweet potatoes, butter, salt, eggs, honey and remaining sugar. Blend..
- Add 3 cups of flour. Blend until smooth dough forms. Add more flour if needed..
- Knead in bowl with hook attachment or by hand for 6 minutes.Place dough in oil coated bowl, cover and let rise until it doubles. About 1 hour or so..
- Keep dough in warm place while proofing..
- Punch dough down and place on lightly floured surface..
- Divide dough into 24 balls. Roll each ball into a 10" rope then tie rope into a loose knot. You may just keep them in a roll form..
- Place knots on lightly greased baking tray..
- Cover and let rise again for 30 minutes..
- Take one whole egg and beat, then brush each roll with egg wash..
- You may top rolls with sea salt or sesame or poppy seeds before baking..
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 15 – 20 minutes. Your looking for a light golden brown color..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If you find this Sweet Potato Rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.