Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Handmade Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Handmade Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to handmade udon noodles recipe. To make handmade udon noodles you need 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Handmade Udon Noodles:
- Take 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 10 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 90 ml of Water.
Steps to make Handmade Udon Noodles:
- Make the salt water. Warm up 90 ml of water just enough that the salt will dissolve in it easily. Dissolve the salt in it, and leave the water to cool down to room temperature. (10 g of salt is 2 teaspoons).
- Combine the flours in a bowl. Add the salt water to this little by little while you mix it into the flours. (Don't worry if it looks like there's not enough water in the dough at this stage.).
- Form the dough into a ball, cover completely with plastic wrap, and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. (The flour will become permeated with the moisture in the dough as it rests.).
- Put the dough in a doubled up thick plastic bag (or two plastic bags). Step on the dough evenly, starting from the middle and working towards the edges..
- When the dough is flat, take it out of the bag, fold up up into a small bundle again, return to the bag and step on it until it's flattened. Repeat about 5 more times..
- If you have the time, keep folding and stepping on it again and again. Step on it with your kids, step on it with your hubby, step on it with your lover..
- When you've stepped on it as much was you want, roll the dough up, wrap it in plastic and rest it for 30 minutes to an hour. (You can skip this resting step, but it's better if you don't.).
- After the dough has rested, flour a cutting board and roll the dough out very very thinly with a rolling pin..
- Dust with more flour and fold the dough, and slice it into noodles from the edge..
- Separate the cut noodles as you dust it with more flour..
- Boil the udon noodles in plenty of water. (If you're serving them cold, cook for a slightly longer time.).
- Rinse the cooked noodles well in cold water until the surface stickiness is gone. Serve with toppings of your choice..
If you find this Handmade Udon Noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.