Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Guacamole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Guacamole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guacamole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods too!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to guacamole recipe. You can cook guacamole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Guacamole:
- Prepare 1 of ripe Haas Avacodo.
- You need 3 oz of finely chopped tomato.
- Provide 2 Tbs of finely diced onion.
- Use 2-3 of mild jarred jalapeno slices, minced.
- Provide 1 1/4 tsp of dried cilantro to taste.
- Use 1/2 of small lime, squeezed.
Instructions to make Guacamole:
- .MIx tomato, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime. Taste and adjust, add salt if wanted.
- Remove Avocado flesh and put into a mixing bowl.
- Mash with a fork until desired texture.
- Blend the Avocado and the tomato mixture in a bowl, adjust seasonings.
- Put into a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap letting the wrap touch the Guacamole to prevent browning.
- I don't think adding the seed does anything.
Guacamole is a dip that originates from Mexico. Or to be more exact – it comes from the Atzec The base for every guacamole is avocado. The traditional way to make it is to smash a ripe avocado and. Guacamole is a popular Mexican avocado salad or dip that's quite easy to make. The base of most any guacamole is mashed or chunked avocado.
If you find this Guacamole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.