Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sloppy joe tater tot casserole recipe. To cook sloppy joe tater tot casserole you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole:
- Provide 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- Provide 1 of Onion, chopped & divided.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Use 1 of Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- Get 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of of Velveeta Cheese, shredded or crumbled & divided.
- Prepare 32 oz of bag ORE-IDA Tater Tots, frozen.
Instructions to make Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole:
- Brown beef with salt, pepper, garlic & 1/2 of onion, drain well. Wipe out skillet of remaining fat..
- Mix Sloppy Joe sauce & mushroom soup into drained beef in same warm skillet.
- Spray a 9×13 dish with Pam. Place Tater Tots in dish & season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese on top of Tots. Then pour meat mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining chopped onion on meat. Finally, top with the remaining cheese..
- Bake between 325-350 F for about an hour. You may need to tent with foil as to not burn the cheese on top..
If you find this Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.