Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Flan Puerto Rican recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flan Puerto Rican recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flan puerto rican recipe. To make flan puerto rican you only need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Flan Puerto Rican:
- Provide of The Caramel.
- Use 1 Cup of White Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Water.
- You need of The Flan.
- Prepare 1 Cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- You need 2 Cans of Evaporated Milk.
- Get 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Instructions to make Flan Puerto Rican:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- For the Caramel, combine 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water in a glass measuring cup or other suitable microwavable bowl..
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes +/- depending on your microwave. Watch towards the end stopping when you reach desired color. Do not overcook and burn..
- Remove from microwave and pour into pans to be used. Tilt to coat bottom. Set aside..
- For flan combine sugar, eggs, evaporated milk, condensed milk and vanilla..
- Stir well taking caution to NOT stir aggressively which will introduce too much air. Too much air will create bubbles during cooking. It won't ruin it….but will put bubbles in it. Proper flan should be a solid custard with no bubbles. Got bubbles, enjoy anyway and make another!.
- Pour flan mixture over caramel mixture.
- Put into water bath "Baño de Marie". Make this by lining a larger vessel with a clean towel and putting flan pan inside..
- Pour hot water between the pans up to the halfway point of the Flan pan..
- Carefully put into 350° oven for 1 hr or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Use caution when removing from oven as hot water is still in the "Baio de Marie"..
- Allow to cool slightly, run butter knife around edge to loosen. Put a plate upside down over flan and invert. This will put caramel layer on top..
- ENJOY! And you never thought you could do this!.
If you find this Flan Puerto Rican recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.