Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Steak Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Steak Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy steak fajitas recipe. You can cook easy steak fajitas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Steak Fajitas:
- Prepare 1.5 lb of skirt steak; tenderized & thinly sliced against the grain.
- Take 4 oz of chipotle salsa.
- You need 1 T of cumin.
- Provide 1 of medium sized red onion; medium julienne.
- Use 1/2 of red bell pepper; medium julienne.
- Provide 1/2 of green bell pepper; medium julienne.
- You need 1/2 of yellow bell pepper; medium julienne.
- Take 8 oz of pico de gallo.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Use as needed of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Easy Steak Fajitas:
- Marinate steak in chipotle salsa for up to 48 hours..
- Pat steak dry. Heat enough vegetable oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan..
- Add bell pepper and onion with a pinch of salt. Saute on high 3 minutes. Remove from pan..
- Add steak. Season. Sear one side then turn over. Sprinkle peppers and onions atop. Cook 1 minute..
- Add garlic. Stir. Cook 30 seconds or until garlic is fragrant..
- Add salsa. Toss. Cook 30 seconds..
- Variations; Avocado, jalapeno, cilantro, lime, tequila, tomatillo, corn, guacamole, poblano, ancho chile, poblano, habanero, paprika, smoked paprika, serrano, cotija, coriander seed, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chili powder, pineapple or mango salsa, ranchero salsa, peach salsa, grilled corn salsa, sofrito, beer, thyme, tomatoes, tamarind, spinach, arugula, queso fresco, chihuahua, goat cheese, eggplant, pinto, refried beans, black beans, chickpeas, coconut milk, mexican oregano, zucchini, oregano, yellow squash, pearl onions, Vidalia, white onions, mole, nopalitos,.
If you find this Easy Steak Fajitas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.