Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Mayo Paneer Cheese Grilled sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Mayo Paneer Cheese Grilled sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy mayo paneer cheese grilled sandwich recipe. You can have spicy mayo paneer cheese grilled sandwich using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Mayo Paneer Cheese Grilled sandwich:
- Use 1 packet of bread slices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 3 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of sweet spicy tomato sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of mix herbs.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Piri Piri masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of sandwich seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of paneer cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated processed cheese.
- You need 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Take as needed of Butter.
- Provide 3 tsp of Green chutney.
- Get 3 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
Instructions to make Spicy Mayo Paneer Cheese Grilled sandwich:
- Take a broad bowl. Add in red chilli sauce, tomato sauce, sweet spicy tomato sauce, mix herbs, chillii flakes, Puri Piri masala sandwich seasoning and mayonnaise. Add in grated processed cheese and cubed paneer..
- Next add chopped coriander, chopped the green chillies and onions. Add in black pepper powder minced garlic and mix well..
- Add red chilli powder and mix well. Take bread slices. Apply butter and put enough mixture. Put another buttered slice of bread and grill it..
- Our spicy mayo paneer cheese grilled sandwich is ready. Serve hot with tomato sauce and green chutney..
If you find this Spicy Mayo Paneer Cheese Grilled sandwich recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.