Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creme caramel or caramel custard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creme caramel or caramel custard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creme caramel or caramel custard recipe. To make creme caramel or caramel custard you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creme caramel or caramel custard:
- Provide of For the caramel sauce.
- Get of sugar.
- Get of For the custard.
- Use of vanilla custard powder.
- You need of milk.
- Provide of curd.
- Take of condensed milk.
- Get of vanilla essence (optional).
Steps to make Creme caramel or caramel custard:
- Recipe of crème caramel. Grease the steel bowl with a little oil in which you want to set the custard..
- To make the caramel sauce, add 1/4 cup of sugar to a pan and heat the sugar at medium heat. The sugar starts melting. Now lower the flame to minimum and cook the sugar till it turns to a nice golden colour. Remove from the flame and pour the caramel in the bowl in which you want to set the custard..
- To make the custard, take 4 tbsp custard powder in a bowl add 3/4 cup of milk and mix really well. There should be no lumps..
- Now add curd and condensed milk mix really well. Add vanilla essence if using. Mix..
- Transfer to the bowl in which you had poured the caramel sauce..
- Steam the custard for 20-25 minutes. Once done remove from the steamer. Run a knife around the edges of the custard and turn it upside down on a plate carefully..
- Cool in the fridge and serve..
If you find this Creme caramel or caramel custard recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.