Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Just Mix Easy and Moist Green Tea Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Just Mix Easy and Moist Green Tea Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to just mix easy and moist green tea cupcakes recipe. To cook just mix easy and moist green tea cupcakes you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Just Mix Easy and Moist Green Tea Cupcakes:
- Take of ★White chocolate.
- Take of ★Butter.
- Use of ◎Eggs.
- Provide of ◎Sugar.
- You need of ●Cake flour.
- Prepare of ● Matcha.
- You need of ●Baking powder.
- Take of [Garnish].
- Get of White chocolate.
Steps to make Just Mix Easy and Moist Green Tea Cupcakes:
- Break the ★chocolate into small pieces. Add butter, and melt in a double boiler about 50°C. (Do not let the water get too hot! It should be hot, but cool enough to touch without burning).
- While the chocolate is melting, combine the ◎ eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl. (Whisk together lightly, but there is no need to beat them.).
- In a separate bowl, mix the ● dry ingredients together. (Many recipes ask you to sift the dry ingredients twice, but here you can just mix it and set it aside)..
- When the chocolate and butter from Step 2 have melted, remove from the double boiler and mix together. Preheat the oven to 150°C..
- While the chocolate mixture from Step 5 is still warm, add it all at once to the egg mixture from Step 3. Stir to mix these together..
- You just want to whisk until the mixture is uniform!.
- Sift the dry ingredients from Step 4 into the mixture from Step 7..
- Without kneading, fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients using a rubber spatula. You should mix it very lightly..
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups until they are a little more than half full. (about 65g of batter per cup).
- Break the chocolate for garnish into small pieces, and sprinkle into each cup. I used what was leftover (you could omit this, but I wanted to use the leftover chocolate).
- Bake in an oven preheated to 150°C for 20 ~ 25 minutes (the cupcakes are done when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean)..
- 150°C may seem too low, but if the temperature is higher, the cupcakes will brown and the beautiful matcha colour will be lost. I recommend baking at low temperature!.
If you find this Just Mix Easy and Moist Green Tea Cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.