Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My Petite California Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Petite California Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Petite California Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my petite california rolls recipe. To cook my petite california rolls you only need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Petite California Rolls:
- Take 350 grams of Hot cooked rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of A) Vinegar.
- Use 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon A) Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of A) Salt.
- Prepare 8 slice of of sashimi Salmon sashimi (or 4 imitation crab sticks).
- Provide 1/4 of Avocado.
- Take 1 of leaf Lettuce.
- Take 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
Instructions to make My Petite California Rolls:
- Mix the 'A' condiments into freshly cooked (or reheated) rice. Let it cool..
- Peel the avocado and cut into long strips, about 1 cm in width, and sprinkle with vinegar..
- Place white sesame seeds on a sheet of plastic wrap and evenly spread them over a 13 x 13 cm square area with your hands..
- You could always add more sesame seeds when the roll is finished so you don't have to be too careful with this step..
- Place half the rice on top of the sesame seeds and spread to a 13 x 13 cm square. Wet your hands with water to spread the rice or else the rice will stick..
- Add mayonnaise..
- Adding a dab of wasabi or Japanese mustard will give a spicy, sophisticated taste..
- Arrange the lettuce, avocado, and salmon (or imitation crab) on top. ＊Be careful. It'll be difficult to wrap if you get too ambitious with the filling!.
- Here's an example of being too ambitious with the fillings..
- Wrap the roll forward inside the plastic wrap in one go. I'm using one hand in this photo since I'm holding a camera, but be sure to use both hands while rolling..
- Use the other half of rice to make another roll..
If you find this My Petite California Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.