Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside down cake recipe recipe. To cook pineapple upside down cake recipe you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe:
- Use of Cake Batter.
- Use 1 of and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- Use 1/3 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use of Fruit Base.
- Take 4 of large pineapple rings, or as needed.
- Prepare 11 of maraschino cherries, or as needed.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe:
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar and salt. Cook until everything is melted and a caramel like sauce forms..
- Pour the mixture into a greased round baking pan. Next, place the pineapple rings all over the bottom of the pan to form a layer and then place cherries in the center of the pineapple rings and in other empty spaces. Cut some rings if necessary..
- Now, in a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients except the sugar and whisk to combine..
- In a separate small bowl, combine the sugar and wet ingredients and whisk thoroughly until everything is well combined..
- Add the wet ingredients mix to the dry ingredients and whisk to combine, making sure there are no lumps..
- The fruit base should have set by now so the fruits don't shift when adding in the cake batter..
- Carefully pour the cake batter over the fruit base..
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 40 minutes. Check on the cake after 30 minutes as every oven is different..
- After baking, take the cake out of the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes. After, loosen the sides of the cake and turn the cake over onto a cake board or plate and leave it like that for 10 minutes..
- After, take of the cake pan and the cake is ready to be served. It lasts only about 2 days in the refrigerator because of the fruits. Happy Baking and Enjoy!.
If you find this Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.