How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Slow cooker queso chicken tacos
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a great source of protein.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe. You can cook slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Use 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 (1 oz) of package taco seasoning.
- Provide 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred).
Instructions to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings..
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot – add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal).
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat..
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.
Use a slow cooker liner in this recipe to make. Slow cooker chicken tacos make for an easy Mexican feast any day of the week. Bone-in chicken breasts simmer in a savory chipotle sauce until fork tender. Once shredded, generously stuff the chicken in lightly charred tortillas with your favorite toppings. This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner.
If you find this Slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.