Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Spaghetti With Crispy Topping
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti With Crispy Topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti With Crispy Topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with crispy topping recipe. To cook spaghetti with crispy topping you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti With Crispy Topping:
- Provide of spaghetti or any pasta.
- Provide of tomato.
- Prepare of JAMIE OLIVER STUFF FILLINGS MIXTURE.
- Use of sun dried and hot chili filling.
- You need of butter.
- Provide of water.
- You need of SPAGHETTI.
- Prepare of onion.
- Prepare of spaghetti sauce.
- Get of BAKED POTATO.
- Get of potato.
Steps to make Spaghetti With Crispy Topping:
- Bring water to a boil then add,salt and spaghetti then simmer for 8minutes then drain reserve half cup of spaghetti water.
- SUNDRIED TOMATO AND FILLING.
- Put filling with hot water and butter mix well and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- BAKED POTATO THEN BAKE CRISPY FILLING.
- Slice potato then drizzle olive oil and baked it at 220 C for 25 minutes till it's soft and cooked.
- Layer Jamie Oliver fillings mixture on baked potato and Baked it till crispy for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- SPAGHETTI SAUCE.
- Bring 2cups of spaghetti sauce to a simmer then add tomato and onion then top on cooked pasta.
- SERVING OPTION.
- Put spaghetti sauce onto pasta then top baked potato and crispy filling.
If you find this Spaghetti With Crispy Topping recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.