Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein source.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas recipe. To cook fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas:
- Prepare 8 slices of Bacon.
- Prepare of Fully cooked, chicken fajita strips(I used Tyson brand).
- Use of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
- You need of Fiesta blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
Steps to make Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas:
- Cut the 8 strips of bacon in half. Cook bacon in skillet(your bacon of choice, I used turkey bacon). I cook my bacon with a lil crunch to it. If you use turkey bacon, I recommend putting a little vegetable oil in the bottom of the skillet, to prevent sticking, because turkey bacon doesn't produce a lot of grease..
- Take out the bacon after it's done cooking and set aside..
- I turn off the stove as I'm preparing each quesadilla in the skillet, to prevent any burning. Because sometimes I'm a little slow at preparing things, and I like to take my time. I turn the stove back on, when I'm done preparing the quesadilla and it is ready to be cooked..
- Add the flour tortilla to the skillet, with just enough oil to fry it..
- Add the bacon(4 slices), fajita chicken, hidden valley ranch, and fiesta cheese blend to the tortilla..
- With your spatula, fold the tortilla in half with everything in it. I hold the spatula on top of it, until the tortilla stays folded in half, then I flip it..
- I flip it probably 3 times before I take it out. Flip occasionally to prevent burning. Take out when slightly golden brown and all cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.