Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quickled redhots and hotdogs recipe. To make quickled redhots and hotdogs you only need 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs:
- Use 1 pound of Redhots sausage.
- Get 1/2 pound of beef hotdogs.
- Use 3 cups of white distilled vinegar.
Instructions to make Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs:
- Get your Redhots ok I couldn't resist. Take the Redhots out of the package and store the rest..
- Add the vinegar and Redhots to the pot you are going to use and turn on the heat..
- They will swell just a bit..
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Add the Redhots to a clean sterilized jar. I used a 46 ounce pickle jar..
- Add the hotdogs to the same vinegar. Boil for 7 minutes..
- Add the hotdogs to the jar..
- Fill with the boiling vinegar. Note have the jar at room temperature or warmer. Also DO NOT have it on a stone or cold surface. Paper towel or pot holders work well. When hot liquids meet cold glass an explosion of boiling hot liquids and shattered glass, which is not good and life threatening..
- Put the lid on and let cool to the touch..
- Refrigerate overnight and waaah la you will have quickled the hotdogs and the redhot sausages. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.