How to Make Perfect The easiest upside-down fruit cake!
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The easiest upside-down fruit cake! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The easiest upside-down fruit cake! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the easiest upside-down fruit cake! recipe. You can have the easiest upside-down fruit cake! using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare The easiest upside-down fruit cake!:
- Get 125 grams of Flour.
- Provide 125 grams of Butter (at room temperature).
- You need 125 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 100 grams of Apricots (or any fruit).
- You need of Ice cream, whipped cream or custard (optional).
Steps to make The easiest upside-down fruit cake!:
- Preheat oven at 210°C | 415°F | Gas mark 7..
- Butter a 20cm diameter cake tin. Wash, slice in half and take the pips out of the apricots. Set aside..
- Mix in a bowl the rest of the ingredients. Wisk until the mixture is pale and creamy..
- Arrange the fruit halves in the tin, cut side down. Spoon the mixture over them and spread evenly..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until it is golden brown. Don't worry if it is a little moist on the bottom, since the fruit juice makes it like that..
- Take out of the oven and, still hot, put a plate on the top of the tin, flip it over and carefully remove the tin. Let cool a bit and eat with some ice cream, custard or whipped cream!.
- Fruits that work well: Pineapple, strawberries (well, all berries), peaches, raisins, cherries. You can also use tinned fruit..
If you find this The easiest upside-down fruit cake! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.