Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are excellent at helping you feel happier. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods too. Feeling famished can truly bring you down! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick mexican shrimp cocktail recipe. You can cook quick mexican shrimp cocktail using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail:
- Get 1 jar of Food Cravings Salsa.
- Provide 10 of large /12 medium/16 small cooked shrimp.
- Take 1 of ripe but firm diced avocado.
- You need 1 of jalapeno seeded and finely chopped.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Use of Juice of 1 fresh lime.
- Use 2 of scallions chopped (white and green part).
Instructions to make Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail:
- If large shrimp then cut into bite size pieces and combine with salsa and lime juice. Set in fridge while preparing other ingredients. Add avocado, cilantro, scallions, and jalapeno. Refrigerate for 30 minutes if possible but ok to eat now! Additional ingredients could be chopped cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and hot sauce 😋 Put in decorative glass and serve with saltines or chips. Great as an appetizer along with wedges or cheese quesadillas..
If you find this Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.