Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Baked pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta recipe. To make baked pasta you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked pasta:
- Get 2 cups of boiled pasta.
- Take 4 of boiled eggs.
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- Provide 40 gm of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed pepper.
- Use 11/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Get 2 of capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of fried onion.
- Provide 20-30 of olives.
- Take 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Take 1 cup of minced chicken keema.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped ginger garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped chillies.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need As needed of Oil for fry.
Steps to make Baked pasta:
- Add chopped onion,ginger, garlic, chillys,salt, oregano and egg in to the minced chicken keema and mix it well.Make small balls from this dough and deep fry them. Keep aside..
- Heat butter and add flour,saute on the low gas. When good smell come out gradually add milk. Stirring constantly so that it could not get any lump. Add salt pepper and all spices..
- Pour boiled pasta in a mixing bowl. Add white sauce, 1/2 a cup of cheese, fried chicken balls and fried onion mix well..
- Brush butter in a baking dish. Pour pasta mixture, set capsicum slices,sliced egg on the top..
- Spread cheese, fried onion and olive. Bake in a preheated oven for 25 -30 minutes at 200 degree..
- Baked pasta is ready..
If you find this Baked pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.