Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Tasty Tinda
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tasty Tinda recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tasty Tinda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty Tinda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty tinda recipe. To make tasty tinda you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tasty Tinda:
- Provide 250 g of round gourd/tinde.
- Prepare 3 of onions (thickly sliced).
- Get 2 of tomatoes (grated).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
- Provide 1/3 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Dried coriander powder.
- Get As needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Tasty Tinda:
- Wash and peel the tindas and chopped them in thick slices..
- Fry the tindas till they turn golden brown. Once tindas are fried keep them aside in a bowl. Now fry the onions till they turn golden brown..
- Take another pan and add oil to it. Once heated add jeera. Once jeera turn brown add tomatoes to it. Cook the tomatoes until all the water is dried then add the dried masalas to it. Keep stirring it till the turmeric is cooked then add the fried tindas and onions to it and mix well..
- Once you add the tindas cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 5 minutes or till the tindas turn soft. Once the tindas turn soft put off the flames and your tasty tindas are ready. Serve them with chapatis or paratha by garnishing them with Coriander leaves..
If you find this Tasty Tinda recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.